Author Topic: How can I tell the difference between a UFO and a plane at night?  (Read 4458 times)

qmatilda3257

In all seriousness, How can I tell the difference between a UFO and a plane at night?
Early this morning, at around 2am I spotted 2 flashing lights in the sky, as it was dark obviously I have no idea whether it was a plane, a helicopter or something else. I did manage to film it, the film lasts about 45 seconds before it disappears. My question is, how can I tell whether this is a UFO sighting or just merely a helicopter?

Help much appreciated, and this is a serious question.

CDLawliet30

• View Profile
Re: How can I tell the difference between a UFO and a plane at night?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 06:06:43 AM »
Nyahaha! I often wish those planes I see at night are UFOs (if not shooting stars).

First off, UFO's won't just come to you unless they would like to abduct another earthling for their experimentation. And ofcourse, they would be choosy. Or not so you must always prepare yourself to be abducted.

As to what I see in movies or on those X-Files images, UFO ships don't have that twin flashing lights on both sides. Flatteringly, their ship has this fast swirling light that you'd be so amaze it will glue you to your place and before you know it, you got strucked by it.

But seriously, I think should UFO come to visit the earth, they'd be discreet about it. Why? They won't want any spoilers preventing their plans of eradicating selfish people. =^.^=

zararina

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 10:27:39 AM »
I think an UFO will look like a star (solid intense light) at night but it was not flashing or twinkling.  ;D
It will like a star that is moving while a plane has flashing light and seems to be not that fast as a jet.

kenhuck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 07:08:25 AM »
UFO can hover in mid air without any noise if you are near it while airplanes cannot hover and produce loud noise because of its running engines.