Author Topic: Is paranormal activity real?  (Read 7746 times)

nathanmisivik

Is paranormal activity real?
« on: September 21, 2010, 12:45:46 PM »
Paranormal activity cannot be explained by science that is why it is called Paranormal Activity. It is not proven to be real or fake, it is usually up to the person. There are sights you can find that will show videos saying it must be real but then the other sights will show videos proving it is fake. It is completely up to your own thoughts and proof.

No it's real. A lot of types of paranormal activity can be explained by science like cold spots/hot spots and orbs in pictures could be dust particles but how do you explain a chair sliding across the kitchen floor by itself or an apparition in a closet doorway? I haven't found one yet. 

InsomniacGirl

• View Profile
Re: Is paranormal activity real?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 09:34:33 PM »
When it comes to the paranormal, there is so much that simply cannot be explained. Genuine researchers tend to first look for a scientific explanation of ghostly occurances, but in some cases cannot find answers.

In my own personal opinion, I would like to think that since ghosts are of a energy form, they can certainly move things such as chairs, or even throw items as a poltergeist is known to do. As for apparition sightings, I believe that if they wish to make themselves be seen by the living, they will do so. I feel that paranormal activity is real, and I don't think it will ever be completely figured out or explained. We just have to accept certain things as the way they are.

zararina

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 07:57:59 AM »
As what you have said, it is up to the person if he will believe that this para normal activities are real. As for me, i also have not experience engaging myself on such activity so i could not prove it too. I just watch some "true to life" paranormal activities on the television.

kenhuck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 05:47:34 AM »
The media also twisted the mind of its audience regarding paranormal activities. They added stuffs that are impossible or just overrated so as to have an impact on its audience but in reality, they rarely or never happen. That could be a possible reason why some people are still skeptic about paranormal activity.

slicing_angel2003

• View Profile
    • Bent Masses
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2011, 04:07:22 PM »
Paranormal activity can be proven to occur by science, but what causes paranormal activity is still up in the air. The media has twisted the general thought of what paranormal activity is, and this has caused a great deal of skepticism. Cold/hot spots, unexplained shadows, and even things flying across the room can all be recorded. This is proof that paranormal activity is real. It is only what causes it that is in question. I don't think we will see a time where this can be adequately explained to stop the skepticism.

As for me I believe, because I have seen. Most people only truthfully believe when they see for their own eyes in person. Even then a lot of people will look for the camera or holograph projector.
Let us twist your reality at Bent Masses{dot}com!

zararina

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 09:44:02 PM »
Paranormal activity can be proven to occur by science, but what causes paranormal activity is still up in the air. The media has twisted the general thought of what paranormal activity is, and this has caused a great deal of skepticism. Cold/hot spots, unexplained shadows, and even things flying across the room can all be recorded. This is proof that paranormal activity is real. It is only what causes it that is in question. I don't think we will see a time where this can be adequately explained to stop the skepticism.

As for me I believe, because I have seen. Most people only truthfully believe when they see for their own eyes in person. Even then a lot of people will look for the camera or holograph projector.

Yes i will also believe this activities if i will see it in my own eyes, though i need to know more about it. There are really some means and gadgets how to prove it.

kenhuck

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 05:37:12 AM »
There are gadgets that you normally use which can prove that paranormal activity is real. Like cameras who can capture images that the naked eye normally cannot see. There are also cellular phones and electronic gadgets that suddenly turn off or works weird whenever there are apparitions, and objects floating in mid air.

anndead

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2011, 12:48:40 AM »
I believe it's pretty real, some scientists may say it's not real but there are many out there who say it is and tries every day to prove so.
The military and other such things have a pretty big part in peoples beliefs on paranormal activity, there slip ups are very apparent and are part of the reason there are so many people out there who believe it's real. You don't hear that much about it in Australia, weather it's a cover up or just not as common. I still think it's real though.

kenhuck

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2011, 08:26:35 AM »
I believe it's pretty real, some scientists may say it's not real but there are many out there who say it is and tries every day to prove so. The military and other such things have a pretty big part in peoples beliefs on paranormal activity, there slip ups are very apparent and are part of the reason there are so many people out there who believe it's real. You don't hear that much about it in Australia, weather it's a cover up or just not as common. I still think it's real though.

There are also phenomenons that are still occurring that still doesn't have scientific explanations so until these phenomenons do not have such explanations, it will still be considered as mysteries or paranormal.

slicing_angel2003

• View Profile
    • Bent Masses
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2011, 11:58:04 AM »
There will also be weird happenings that science cannot explain. These happenings have been labeled as magic, mysticism, paranormal activity, and any number of other things. While these things are real they are labeled such because science cannot explain them, even if they can record them.
Let us twist your reality at Bent Masses{dot}com!

InsomniacGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2011, 05:43:07 PM »
I agree. While most paranormal investigators tend to take a scientific approach first off, when investigating, there are just too many happenings that occur, that simply cannot be explained away as being science. Doors slamming forcefully on their own, voices being heard, sightings, too  many instances to list. For me however, I have seen and heard, and I just believe that there is such a thing as paranormal activity.  :)

AandJ714

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2011, 09:14:42 PM »
I believe only because I have had experiences.  My most recent experience was the most intense.  Not only was I touched, but an object was moved.  I contacted a psychic medium who had said I had a spirit in my home and I reminded him of his wife, hence touching my hair.  I have since moved and have no activity in my new home....yet.

kenhuck

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2011, 08:25:51 AM »
I hope you are able to live peacefully with your new home, but every house has its own secrets so I think it's best to contact a psychic medium to deal with the paranormal in your new home.

girlvivalistmeg

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2011, 10:15:08 PM »
I personally believe that paranormal activity is real. I do not believe that science will ever be able to uncover exactly what the activity is and what causes it. I think that science will get to caught up in the logic of it rather than admitting there are more things in this world than labs and white coats. I also think that paranormal activity is just one of the many things we, as humans, live with weather we acknowledge it or not. It's still there. Ignoring it, saying it isn't there, or spending time denying it doesn't make it less real.

carmendaily

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2011, 09:38:18 AM »
One thing is for sure, it's real and it's unexplainable because they want to keep it that way (the spirits and demons and ghosts) and maybe their state of being FORCES them to be too complex for science to explain..