Author Topic: How to know if you seen an angel?  (Read 3477 times)

AandJ714

• View Profile
How to know if you seen an angel?
« on: July 29, 2011, 07:45:06 AM »
I have been studying Angels this past month or so on the internet and through YouTube videos.  I have asked my guardian angels as well as Archangel Michael to be with me at all times.  I have asked for a sign, but not sure if I have gotten one yet.  The other night while in the living room,  I noticed out of my side view a quick white flash or streak.  I read it could of been a guardian angel.  What do you guys think?

kenhuck

• View Profile
Re: How to know if you seen an angel?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 08:23:34 AM »
As far as I know, guardian angels are always there beside us, helping us in ways we can not explain. Even though they are beside us, they are prohibited to interact with humans so even though you are insisting them to give them signs of their presence, they are just bound not to do it in any way. Probably that was just a natural phenomenon that you saw, and not something made by the guardian angels.

zararina

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 07:43:47 AM »
It is hard to tell whether we just see an angel or an spirit unless you see it clearly or closely.
It is easier to tell those angels in disguised cause they are people who seems to save us or help us when we feel it is already hopeless or impossible.

carmendaily

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 09:54:52 AM »
Unlike ghosts, i think angels have a more positive and soothing energy to them. Even when you see them you don't get scared because you know that the energy they bring is caring. That's just my opinion though.

LaurenAus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 11:47:43 AM »
Someone I know constantly meditates on Archangel Michael and she claims she finally saw him in her bedroom the other day. I don't know what they look like but I think I've been able to feel one. One day I meditated on an energy and felt my heart chakra open and a very warm energy inside the room.